YOGA RETREAT AT ANANTA YOGA CHITRAKOOT
(Duration: 7 days From 22nd Feb. 2019 - 28th Feb. 2019)
Chitrakoot is the spiritual and traditional legacy stretches back to legendary ages. While being on a yoga retreat in this soulful legendary destination, you get to adapt and experience spirituality at its best. Chitrakoot was the secret place of the great sages as Atri,Sati Anusuiya etc the holy book of Hindu Ramcharit manas was written by saint Tulsidas at the holy land of chitrakoot.Take a stroll by the banks of the Holy river Mandakini, attend a spell binding evening Aarti, visit the Ashram temple, and live the divine opportunity to interact with the spiritual luminaries. Wake up to the sound of traditional conch horns and feel your soul come alive in the breathtaking and peaceful ambiance of the place.
Retreat Immersion features include:
- Learn traditional yogic concepts of staying healthy and fit.
- Small groups for a more personal experience
- A complete package that will energize you.
- Deep relaxation and connect with your inner being.
- Teachings of yoga philosophy
- Yogic shuddhi kriya (cleansing process)
- Three satvik meals
- Organized local trip
- Most importantly, we welcome you to come and connect with your own divine light.
Intention : To provide a deep and clear insight into the process of yogic journey.
Approach: Ananta Yoga & meditation retreat aims to develop awareness of traditional yogic system. A holistic approach of yoga is recommended to actualize this state of consciousness and potential of evolved mind in thoughtful state through various techniques of traditional Hatha yoga such as Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha and meditation. This retreat will be a attractive and rhythmic unification of Asna, Pranayma, Ancient Meditation techniques and Mantras.
Highlights of the Program On arrival a Retreat kit Bag will be provided to the participants which will contain the following items:
- A set of yoga books.
- Laminated Papers of Mantra Chanting (32 Names of Durga, Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra, Gayatri Mantra)
- Note Pad and Ananta Pen
- Copy of curriculum
- A conducted spiritual excursion will be conducted to the places of spiritual significance locally such as kamatanath Temple, Ganga Aarti,sati anusuiya, gupta godavari
- The first day of retreat will start with the session of Hawan (fire ceremony)
Yoga & Meditation Retreat Dincharya (Daily Routine)
6.30-8.00am: Practical Classical Hatha Session
9.30-10.30am: Theory Workshops on Yoga Philosophy & Lifestyle
10.45-11.45am: Theory Workshop on Anatomy and Physiology, Teaching Methodology
12.00-1.00pm: Lunch Break
1.00-3.00pm: Self Study
3.00-3.15pm: Herbal Tea
3.15-4.00pm: Theory and Practical Workshops- Teaching Methodology
4.15-5.45pm: Practical Hatha Yoga Session (Alignment and Body Adjustment)
6.00-7.00pm: Meditation and Mantra Chanting session
8.00-10.00pm: Swadhyay (self study)
10.00pm: Lights out
Note : We could tell you more, but you will just have to experience it to believe it. Spaces are limited, so reserve your spot today.