ANANTA YOGA RETREAT, KHAJURAHO
(Duration: 5 days)
The Khajuraho Group of Monuments is a group of temples in Madhya Pradesh, India, it is one of the world heritage site in India.
The temples are famous for their architectural symbolism and their erotic sculptures.
Historically, spiritual seekers from all traditions have acknowledged the value of undertaking these long, and often strenuous journeys to specific, vital locations in order to attach with something deeper.
Pilgrimage is defined as "a journey - especially a long one - made to some sacred place as an act of devotion".
The idea of stepping away from life as we know it to immerse ourselves in a rich spiritual surroundings is extremely unique and exciting.
Enriched by a deep well of tantric history, it is the wonderful place to practice and gain inner enlightenment that will help you to move towards greater fulfilment and freedom in your life.
Retreat Immersion features include:
- Learn traditional yogic concepts of staying healthy and fit.
- Small groups for a more personal experience
- A complete package that will energize you.
- Deep relaxation and connect with your inner being.
- Teachings of yoga philosophy and ancient tantric meditation
- Three satvik meals
- Explore pilgrimage
- Most importantly, we welcome you to come and connect with your own divine light.
Intention : To provide a deep and clear insight into the process of yogic journey.
Approach: Ananta Yoga & meditation retreat aims to develop awareness of traditional yogic system. A holistic approach of yoga is recommended to actualize this state of consciousness and potential of evolved mind in thoughtful state through various techniques of traditional Hatha yoga such as Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha and meditation. This retreat will be a attractive and rhythmic unification of Asna, Pranayma, Ancient Meditation techniques and Mantras.
Highlights of the Program On arrival a Retreat kit Bag will be provided to the participants which will contain the following items:
- A set of yoga books.
- Laminated Papers of Mantra Chanting (32 Names of Durga, Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra, Gayatri Mantra)
- Note Pad and Ananta Pen
- Copy of curriculum
- The first day of retreat will start with the session of Hawan (fire ceremony)
Yoga & Meditation Retreat Dincharya (Daily Routine)
Note : We could tell you more, but you will just have to experience it to believe it. Spaces are limited, so reserve your spot today.